AUTHORIZED REPAIR STATION
[ i ] Parallax section below. Click on the section below to upload image. Don't worry if it looks weird in the Weebly editor. It'll look normal on your published site.
To edit or delete your image, press the "toggle" button below. Then, hover over your image until a popup appears with the "edit" and "delete" options. If you don't want a white content section, leave it blank. It will disappear on your live website.
FAA & EASA CERTIFIED REPAIR STATION
- Airbus Helicopters – AS-350 Series, EC120B, EC130, B0105 Series
- Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH – EC 135 Series, BK117 Series
- MD Helicopters Inc. – 369 Series, 500N, MD-900 Series
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation – 269 Series
- Bell Helicopter Textron Canada – 206 Series, 407 series
Rating: PowerPlant *2
- Roll Royce Corporation – 250-C18 Series, 250-C20 Series, 250-C20B Series, -C2OR Series, 250-C28 Series, 250-C30 Series, and C47 series
- Safran Helicopter Engines, S.A. – Arriel (Series), Arrius (Series)
- Pratt & Whitney Canada Corp – PW 206 Series, PW207 Series
- Textron Lycoming – HIO-360-A1A, HIO-360-D1A
Rating: Radio *3
- All Make and Model ATC Transponders
Rating: Instruments *4
- All Altimeters, Encoders, and Air Data.
- Limited to maintenance, preventive maintenance, repair, and alteration, excluding overhaul of drivetrain and rotor system components.
- Limited to maintenance, preventive maintenance, repair, and alteration, excluding overhaul.
- Test and inspections in accordance with 14CFR Part 43, Appendix F.
- Test and inspections in accordance with 14CFR Part 43, Appendix E.